If you want to know about “How To Setup Setek wifi Extender?” you have reached the right place. In this article, we will set up an extender with easy steps.
Setek Wifi Extender Setup
1. Turn on the Extender’s power
It will take a few seconds for the power light to turn on after you have plugged your extender into a working wall socket close to your router.
2. Press to open the WPS Buttons
Look for the WPS button on the router, press it, and hold it there for one to two seconds. The WPS button on your Setek Wifi extender must then be held down for a few seconds before being released.
3. Currently, your router is linked to the extender
Wait for the range extender to restart automatically after you have finished pressing the WPS button on all of your devices. Your extender has successfully connected to your network if the indicator light on it flashes on and off repeatedly.
4. Put the extender in the most comfortable position by adjusting it
You just need to position the extension in the proper location now that the configuration is finished. It must position in the middle of the distance between your router and the area with a poor Wi-Fi signal. Remember that wherever you decide to go, it must be reachable via your Wi-Fi network. Please try configuring your Setek Wifi Extender again and make sure you have followed each step exactly if you are having trouble. Before attempting to configure it once more, try resetting both the Extender and your router if you are still having trouble.
How to Reset Factory of Setek Wifi Extender?
For “How to reset Setek Wifi Extender” follow the steps below:-
- Find the reset button on your SETEK Wi-Fi range extender, and press and hold it for ten seconds to start.
- You must now watch for the red LED light to turn on.
- After that, wait for the next 30 seconds as you go in the direction of the Setek Wifi Extender.
- The address of the default gateway should enter in the address column in the following step.
- Double-check your IP address entry to make sure it is correct; the standard IP address is 192.168.1.50.
- If you’re using a computer, click the management tab, which is on the screen’s right side.
- Locate the “restore factory settings” button and click it to continue the procedure.
- A notification box will appear on your screen asking you to confirm your action.
- To proceed with the factory reset, you must touch the OK button.